Saturday, June 27, 2015

This I Believe

I believe that I am sick right now.
I believe that I love my family.
I believe that I love my new apartment.
I believe that I'm pretty hot right now.
I believe that I'm upset with somebody right now.
I believe that I miss my mama right now.
I believe that I also miss my brother and sisters right now.
I believe that I really want my dog to be sitting next to me.
I believe I want a cookie.
I believe that I wont be able to taste that cookie.
I believe that my nose has been stuffed up all day.
I believe that my hand hurts.
I believe that I am beautiful.
I believe that everybody should just love another.
I believe that there are some hateful people in this world.
I believe that I deserve to be happy.
I believe that you have to go thru the struggle to progress.
I believe that my air condition just kicked on.
I believe that I'm slowly cooling off.
I believe that I'm the oldest of 5 kids.
I believe that I miss dad in Houston.
I believe that I wish I had moved back to Houston this summer.
I believe I'm running out of things to say.
I believe that I just want to be not sick anymore.
I believe that my paycheck is going to be little because I had to call in two days.
I believe that bills stress me out.
I believe that I need a second job.
I believe that I want to travel the world. 
I believe that my head hurts.
I believe that I want somebody to bring me soup.
I believe that I am sleepy from this cold medicine.
I believe that I am almost done with this list. 
I believe that this was easier than I thought.
I believe that I am slowly but surely getting caught back up with the assignments.
I believe that having internet in my apartment makes my life so much easier.
I believe that I am hungry.I believe that bbq sounds so good right now.
I believe that I have 30 seconds left.
I believe that my room is extremely messy.
I believe that I need to clean.
I believe that I am done.


I believe that my I am sick right now.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that you were sick. This I believe I am sick to right now.

    ReplyDelete