Sunday, June 28, 2015

Know Your Audience Blog

After evaluating not only the answers that I and my peers asked, but also the questions themselves I was able to find out a little bit about them. Apparently, I have some intellectual people in my class. I noticed a lot of very well thought out and explained answers to some of the questions. Also, a lot of the questions, although simple, gave off a very deep meaning. One person asked if you could be a flower, what flower would you be. I'm not sure why, but I really liked that question. I feel as if to someone who was knowledgeable in that field that could tell a lot about a person. My question was if you could change one thing about yourself, whether it was a physical and personality trait, what would it be? I was very surprised at how open people were with what they disliked about their selves. I mentioned a personality trait of mine, but I also really wanted to mention how much I hate my chin... that's an odd thing not to like about yourself, but it's something I've always hated. A few people mentioned personality traits, such as being judgmental, being to open to things, and being more confident, while others just really wanted to be more thin or have a prettier smile. It made me realize everyone has something about themselves that they dislike, Finally, one other question that I really liked that was asked was if you could change one thing in the world, what would it be. So many people mentioned hate and racism and negativity and I loved this. I'm such a strong advocate for love and kindness. I just wish everyone would show kindness to others and be more positive and it was so heartening to see that so many others felt the same way, now just like the professor said... if only everyone would act upon their opinions then maybe we could see some change. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been hung up on this flower question for almost five minutes just staring at the keyboard and wall in front of me. I could tell you i'd like to be an aloe vera plant but that's apples to oranges in this question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hung up on this flower question for almost five minutes just staring at the keyboard and wall in front of me. I could tell you i'd like to be an aloe vera plant but that's apples to oranges in this question.

    ReplyDelete